I had the pleasure of making up Sienna Miller for the prestigious British Fashion Awards which was held The London Coliseum on Dec 3rd 2013.
Sienna and her fiance ,actor Tom Sturridge became the new faces of Burberry in 2013,and Sienna was to present Christopher Bailey The Brand of the Year award for Burberry .
Dressed in a spectacular emerald green silk gown by Burberry ,and with a new wash of pink hair we decided to keep make up nude and glowing to contrast .
Nude make up for an event that is to be filmed and photographed by flash has to be done in such a way that looks nude, but will actually hold its own in terms of effect under lights.
Layering of base products is imperative in order to attain coverage and definition.I love to use The Nude Cashmere lip cover to sculpt the face and I am also a huge fan of the sheer concealers to highlight and perfect the base.
The Burberry Glow fluid base is perfect for the all over glow ,and the waxy eye definers used under sheer eye shadows give the subtle definition and pop around the eye.
We had a fantastic team that evening and Sienna is adorable. Hair was styled by Aimee Hershan and Sienna’s nails were done by Jessica Hoffman using the Burberry nail polish in Metallic Khaki
The look was created with the following products all by Burberry Beauty.
- Fresh glow fluid base in Nude on high points of the face and body.
- Sheer foundation trench in No 5 .
- Sheer concealers
- Nude Cashmere to sculpt the face.
- Porcelain no 2 sheer powder on t zone
- Earthy Blush for soft definition on the cheeks.
- Nude Glow for warm glow to highlight.
- On the eyes Gold trench ,Almond Sheer eye shadow and Eye definers in Midnight brown and Golden Brown
- Effortless mascara in Midnight black
- Rosewood Lip definer and Nude peach on lips.